For all their versatility, the FLAT detectors always follow one principle: efficient automation for any building. After all, the variety of their connection options with such slim design is unrivalled on the market.
DIGITAL ROOM AUTOMATION WITH THE DALI SWITCH
In combination with the DALI switch, the FLAT presence detectors offer the perfect introduction to digital room automation. The additional switching channel allows for the integration and control of conventional output devices such as ventilation, multimedia devices or air conditioning units, enabling them to automate all the room technology with even lower power consumption. Another advantage of the DALI bus is the simple cabling and wiring – and broadcast mode dispenses with complicated software configuration.
- 1 = PD-FLAT-S 360i/8 RW DALI incl. CU PS DALI power supply, item no.: EP10428708
- 2 = SW DALI Full Automation, item no.: EP10427473
- 3 = ESYLUX ceiling lights, NOVA series
- Also available as a set including DALI bus power supply (e.g. PD-FLAT-S 360i/8 RW DALI)
- DALI broadcast for easy commissioning, independent configuration of the electronic ballast
- Field of detection can be extended via master-slave communication
- HVAC systems can be expanded with the ESYLUX DALI switch
- Input for conventional switches
- Also available as a set with 200 mA DALI bus power supply (CU PS DALI)
The 230-V devices are characterised by their particular durability: Zero-cross switching reliably protects the relay of the detector against high in-rush currents.
- Zero-cross switching for switching behaviour that protects the relay
- Field of detection can be extended via parallel wiring
- Including push button input + Also includes PD-FLAT mounting box and pre-assembled GST18i3 inlet and outlet
A night-light feature is integrated into the FLAT KNX detector, which can be simply activated and deactivated using a button. Seven different colours are available for the night light thanks to the three RGB LEDS installed behind the lens.
- Extensive individual configuration options from 47 communication objects
- Constant lighting control, including non-presence-based control
- Detector can be configured as master or slave
- Two orientation light levels
- Night-light feature with 7 selectable colours
- Separate presence detector in the KNX system
A = operating area up to 4 m Ø
B = head-on passage area up to 6 m Ø
C = diagonal passage area up to 8 m Ø
Despite its flat lens, the FLAT series also demonstrates high output in detection: The range of the passive IR sensor is greater than 8 m in diameter at an installation height of 2.5 m to 3 m and a field of detection of 360°. Connecting several detectors in parallel for an even greater range is easy, thanks to the push terminals with through-wiring function, even in the master-slave mode (DALI).
For use on exposed concrete, the covers are available as accessories in concrete grey or, for even greater design freedom, with a high-quality glass surface.